Regardless of where life takes you, we hope that your relationship with behind closed doors continues beyond direct membership.
As a valued resigned member we would like to invite you to rejoin our national community through either an Affiliate or Connexions Membership.
As behind closed doors continues to build both nationally and internationally a pipe-line of Executive- Ready and Board-Ready women we would like to offer you an exclusive past-member opportunity to continue as part of our network.
The Affiliate Membership has recently been modified to include extra benefits and, due to the increasing demand for attendance at our Connexions events, the Connexions Networking membership has been introduced.
Why join as a BCD Affiliate?
The BCD Affiliate membership aims to keep businesswomen:
- Connected and networked on a national level
- Supporting and encouraging each other
- Informed and up to date with professional development opportunities
Becoming a BCD Affiliate will deliver a range of benefits and opportunities including access to:
- Up to four keynote BCD speaker sessions per calendar year (choose from a range of speaker sessions from highly regarded presenters with 2017 topics to include crucial conversations, managing multi-generational workforces, what recruiters look for, thinking on your feet, finding hidden cash in your business, social media for business, plus many more!)
- BoardDirect register for Board Directorships
- BCD mentoring program; the chance to give something back by mentoring young professional women
- Priority registration and guaranteed entry to Adelaide Connexions (networking) functions
- Access to professional development workshops at special Affiliates’ prices
- Affiliate pricing and invitation to Be Connected Day – annual BCD equivalent to a “golfing day”
- Access to the BCD Member Online Directory
- Fortnightly news alerts which include Board opportunities and job notifications
Staying connected with behind closed doors Affiliate membership is $500 plus GST per annum.
behind closed doors (BCD) Affiliates membership provides an exceptional opportunity for past members to stay connected with their peers from business, government, education and community.
NEW: Adelaide Connexions Membership
Due to the high demand for attendance, and the increasingly large waitlists, at Adelaide Connexions networking events we have introduced the behind closed doors Connexions membership.
Connexions events will remain complimentary to our members, including Affiliates. Non-members will now be offered the opportunity to join as a behind closed doors Connexions Member.
Connexions events are held four times a year in Adelaide and include:
- High level, engaging and inspirational speakers
- High quality cocktail food and wine from Paracombe Wines
- Unique and intimate networking opportunity amongst peers from business, government, education and community
Additional benefits of your Connexions membership include:
- Invitations to attend Connexions events in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Fortnightly enews alerts which include Board opportunities and job notifications.
Dates for 2017 Connexions events are scheduled for:
- Tuesday 14 March – Featured Kevin Scarce
- Tuesday 13 June – Kate Swaffer
- Tuesday 5 September – TBC
- Thursday 7 December – TBC
The behind closed doors Adelaide Connexions membership is $295 plus GST per annum.