behind closed doors Entrepreneurs Round Table was created in response to a need for female start-up business owners and entrepreneurs seeking support with business basics. Chaired in Adelaide by Debra Long and by Annette Watkins in Perth, members can discuss tactics, strategies, issues and challenges in a totally confidential environment, while at the same time encourage each other to extend themselves further to achieve and succeed in their business ventures.
The objectives of behind closed doors Round Table Entrepreneurs are to:
- Facilitate Round Table discussions focussed on the 101 business basics required in a start-up business.
- Facilitate discussions for growth of your business.
- Deliver practical leadership and management sessions to generate more effective business owners and leaders.
- Provide a confidential business owner’s support network.
- Expand and broaden networks and business relationships.
- Extend individuals personally and professionally.
- Increase the expertise of female business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Mentor peers to accept greater business challenges.
- Assist members to participate in awards programs such as the Telstra Business Women’s Awards.
Behind Closed Doors sessions provide members with a professional sounding board in a safe environment to speak openly and honestly about their challenges, strategies and issues.
Members support each other to be more effective in their business roles and provide the tools to expand and grow to the benefit of their business. Attending every session requires a commitment from members. But the benefits are more than worth it. This is time invested outside of the business thinking about the business on a strategic level and can deliver insights and “light bulb” moments as well as offering assistance with operational and life issues, professional development, business and connecting/networking opportunities, and support to attain Board positions, should this be of interest to you.
Members are personally assigned to groups based on their experience, industry sector and personal and professional needs. Personality has a role to play too. We ensure there are no professional conflicts of interest at all times.
- Ten sessions per annum, February to November
- Three hours 9:30 – 12:30pm (morning tea included)
- Adelaide Venue: Rose Park, behind closed doors office
- Perth Venue: CBD Location
- Each Group is capped at 10 members
- Investment – Annual membership fee with monthly payment option. Contact us today for details.