behind closed doors Entrepreneurs Home Business/Sole Operator was created in response to a need for female business owners and entrepreneurs to have a support network where they can discuss strategies, issues and challenges in a totally confidential environment, while at the same time encourage each other to extend themselves further to achieve and succeed in their business ventures.
The objectives are to:
- Deliver practical leadership and management sessions to generate more effective business owners and leaders.
- Provide a confidential business owner’s support network.
- Expand and broaden networks and business relationships.
- Extend individuals personally and professionally.
- Increase the expertise of female business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Mentor peers to accept greater business challenges.
- Encourage and support members to nominate for Board and committee positions.
- Assist members to participate in awards programs such as the Telstra Business Women’s Awards.
Behind Closed Doors sessions provide members with a professional sounding board in a safe environment to speak openly and honestly about their challenges, strategies and issues.
Members support each other to be more effective in their business roles and provide the tools to expand and grow to the benefit of their business. Attending every session requires a commitment from members. But the benefits are more than worth it. This is time invested outside of the business thinking about the business on a strategic level and can deliver insights and “light bulb” moments as well as offering assistance with operational and life issues, professional development, business and connecting/networking opportunities, and support to attain Board positions, should this be of interest to you.
Successful high profile businesswomen who are also on local and national boards facilitate each Group and Members are personally assigned to groups based on their experience, industry sector and personal and professional needs. Personality has a role to play too. We ensure there are no professional conflicts of interest at all times.
“Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.”
-Ella Fitzgerald, jazz and song vocalist
- Ten sessions per annum, February to November
- Two hours from 9.30am to 11.30am or 3pm to 5pm (session time is agreed with each group)
- Venue: CBD/City fringe location
- Each Group is capped at 8 members
- Investment – Annual membership fee with monthly payment option. Contact us today for details.