behind closed doors USA launched in 2016. Facilitated by Lisa Marie Jenkins, this membership will commence in Tampa Bay Florida. Join us for a business women’s networking event Thursday September 14 5:30pm. Our next event will be held Thursday September 14.
Contact us to be added to our Tampa mailing list.
This is an invitation only membership exclusively for businesswomen to expand their knowledge and to share their vast amount of business experience within their peer group.
Th Membership was formed for executive women and business owners so that members could speak openly and honestly about current and emerging issues businesswomen are faced with everyday, with a group of like-minded women.
Objectives of behind closed doors USA
The objectives of behind closed doors USA are to:
- Provide a confidential women’s support network
- Mentor peers to accept greater professional challenges
- Provide an avenue for appropriate, challenging, executive and board level, cross industry, experiential learning from a group of outstanding business people
- Creating a virtual board scenario where issues/challenges can be tabled with a high calibre, invaluable and diverse sounding board, in a strictly confidential environment
- Deliver professional development sessions to extend members personally and professionally
- Keep abreast of legislation, executive and directors issues and challenges, governance and best practice
Behind Closed Doors sessions provide members with a professional sounding board in a safe environment to speak openly and honestly about their challenges, strategies and issues.
Members support each other to be more effective in their executive and business roles and provide the tools to expand and grow to the benefit of their organisation. Attending every session requires a commitment from members and their employers (if applicable). But the benefits are more than worth it. This is time invested outside of the business thinking about the business on a strategic level and can deliver insights and “light bulb” moments as well as offering assistance with operational and life issues, professional development, mentoring, business and connecting/networking opportunities, and support to attain executive and board positions.
High level, experienced Executives and Board Directors facilitate each Group and Members are personally assigned to groups based on their experience, industry sector and personal and professional needs. Personality has a role to play too. We ensure there are no professional conflicts of interest at all times.
“There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.”
- 11 sessions per annum
- Three hours over a light lunch from 12noon until 3pm
- Tampa Bay venue
- Each Group is capped at 15 members
- Investment – Annual membership fee with monthly payment option. Contact us today for details.