Bringing women executives of the future together to share experiences and knowledge, develop networks and receive support in a welcoming and relaxed environment.
behind closed doors luminaries offers female leaders of the future the opportunity to further expand their leadership and management skills.
The groups were created in response to a need for aspiring businesswomen to have a support network where they can discuss professional and personal issues and challenges in a totally confidential environment, while at the same time encourage each other to extend themselves further to achieve and succeed in new environments.
The objectives are to:
- Deliver practical management and leadership sessions to generate more effective leaders
- Provide a confidential businesswomen’s support network
- Extend individuals personally and professionally
- Encourage and support members to nominate for Board and committee positions
- Mentor peers to accept greater professional challenges and roles
- Assist members to participate in awards programs such as the Telstra Business Women’s Awards
- Increase the calibre and expertise of female managers and leaders within organisations
- Provide a clear development path for women moving through to executive roles
Members of behind closed doors luminaries are also welcome to take up the opportunity to be mentored by a behind closed doors Executive member, on a monthly basis for 12 months.
Members of behind closed doors luminaries will also receive:
- Access to a select executive women’s network
- Professional and personal development in a stimulating environment
- Exposure and introductions to senior people in business and government
- Private sessions with local identities and guest speakers
- Opportunities to discuss professional and personal challenges and strategies in a supportive women’s forum
- Invitations to attend other behind closed doors key note speaker sessions
“Women in leadership. It’s just good business. There’s no difference in leadership potential between women and men; making sure you can capture a better share of high performing women is better for the organisation.”
-Ralph Norris, CBA
- 10 sessions per annum, February to November
- Three hours over a light lunch from 12.00pm to 3.00pm
- Venue: CBD/City fringe location
- Each Group is facilitated by high level, experienced businesswomen
- Each Group is capped at 8 members
- Investment – Annual membership fee with monthly payment option. Contact us today for details.