Donny Walford, Founder and Managing Director of Behind Closed Doors, has just launched a footprint in the USA. Donny joined Eric Dye on the Enterprise Radio Podcast to talk about the membership offering in the USA.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Donny Walford as they discuss the following:
- We hear you have this month launched behind closed doors in the USA. Tell us what exactly is behind closed doors?
- Why have you decided to bring the membership to the US?
- What would you say makes behind closed doors different to other professional development programs.
- Behind closed doors also offers opportunities for networking, how important is networking to women in business?
- You have had a successful corporate and board career, how has networking played a role in you achieving your career goals?
- Not long ago you attended the International Women’s Forum Global Conference in Chicago, tell us a bit about that and what were your key takeaways.
Press Play below to listen to the interview.
Find out more about behind closed doors USA Membership today.