Facilitator, Executive 6, Adelaide
As owner of Carruthers Consulting, key services include:
- Strategy planning methodology, development and implementation planning
- Facilitation of strategic and business-planning workshops
- Design, delivery, facilitation and event management of meetings, workshops, retreats, management development programs, conferences, seminars and events.
- Performance management assessment, review and development
- Co-ordination and project management of business-critical projects
- Coaching and mentoring.
With extensive experience working for and advising professional services firms (including Deloitte Private, mhm and PricewaterhouseCoopers), she now specialises in private clients, corporates, semi-government and Not-for-Profit organisations.
Owner, Carruthers Consulting – (2011 to present)
Kathy specialises in Strategic Planning work for private clients, corporates, semi-government and Not-for-Profit organisations.
Founder and CEO, Intersect (2015-present)
Kathy co-founded Intersect to offer Adelaide business professionals something new. The result is an innovative corporate concept offering membership and premises to like-minded business people. Intersect Adelaide is a striking and contemporary business ‘touchdown’ space where our members work both collaboratively and independently. Members form an informal support and referral network across their clients, with the realisation that when great business people connect, they achieve more.