behind closed doors launching in the USA in 2016
Lisa Marie Jenkins is an executive coach, speaker, and founder of Igniting Brilliance – a consulting company specializing in feminine leadership.
Prior to launching her own consulting business, Lisa spent over 20 years at Fortune 500 hi-tech companies in senior sales and marketing roles, including Cisco, Xerox, and Tech Data. She recently published her first book – Wake Up, Beauty! It’s not about the Prince, and is a regular blog contributor to the Huffington Post.
Lisa truly enjoyed many aspects of her work life in big companies and was very grateful for all it provided – but she felt there was something missing. Passion, purpose, and true connection were often hard to find in corporate life. Then came a pivotal point and she left her lucrative career to pursue her dream as a Speaker, Author, and Coach. She completed Life Coach Training, holds a 200 hour yoga teacher certification, and published her first book on feminine leadership, “WAKE-UP BEAUTY! It’s Not About the Prince”
Throughout her career Lisa has received:
- Multiple time president’s club award winner
- Several “best presentation” accolades at industry conferences
- Recognized byCRN as a “Women of the Channel” in 2012
Lisa has had many speaking engagements including:
- CRN Women of the Channel West – Power Panel Moderator, Keynote & Breakout
- Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference – Breakout
- Marriott Women’s Jewel Conference Series – Panel Moderator, Keynote & Workshops
- Working Women of Tampa Bay – Keynote
- Women Reshaping the World Conference – Workshop
- Google women of the Channel – Workshop
- Global Tech Women – Keynote
Lisa is passionate about working with women to find their passion, purpose, and calling to help heal and transform the way we all work, lead, and live.
Find out more about our USA activities.