Facilitator, Executive/Entrepreneurs Group 151, Perth
In addition to the roles listed below, Robin is a non-executive director of Star Energy Oil and Gas, a Singapore-registered company with production and exploration assets in Indonesia, and a non-executive advisor of Close Comfort, and Australian company that has created a revolutionary system to make residential air conditioning more energy efficient and available. She is a member of the Advisory Council of The Unstoppables, a group of Australian, Brazilian, and US entrepreneurs, and participates actively in The Experiment, a Western Australian initiative to develop profitable businesses with positive social impact.
Robin draws on her own experience as a diplomat, senior advisor in the oil and gas sector, and an interface between researchers and industry in speaking engagements on topics such as Women in Leadership, Innovation, and succeeding outside your geographic (and mental) comfort zones.
Robin has broad networks in government, NGO, academic, and corporate spheres, including the resources sector
- Global knowledge, with deep Asia focus; recent engagement with Myanmar and other SE Asia, as well as South Asia
- Extensive cross-cultural experience in executive teams in fast-moving environments
- Experience in contingency planning, crisis management, and crisis communication
- Confident in public speaking and media relations
- Wide exposure to international financial institutions and trade and investment promotion agencies
- Strong Indonesian, Spanish, and French language skills; working knowledge of German
Specialties: International experience; strategy; risk analysis and management; energy policy; government policy; influencing governments and the wider public; economic analysis.