Bringing female business owners and entrepreneurs together to share experiences, develop networks and receive support and mentoring in a welcoming and relaxed environment.
BCD Entrepreneur Membership
behind closed doors Entrepreneurs was created in response to a need for female business owners and entrepreneurs to have a support network where they can discuss strategies, issues and challenges in a totally confidential environment, while at the same time encourage each other to extend themselves further to achieve and succeed in their business ventures.
Unique Peer Mentoring
How often do you have the opportunity to sit down with your business peers – people who have walked in your shoes, who can offer constructive, unbiased feedback and a different perspective to solving the most challenging leadership and business ownership issues? BCD Entrepreneur Member meetings are not another networking event, it is a peer working session where real business issues are tackled by tapping into the powerhouse knowledge in the room to generate new insights, ideas and solutions.
Members support each other to be more effective in their business and provide the tools to expand and grow. This is time invested outside of the business thinking about the business on a strategic level and can deliver insights and “light bulb” moments as well as offering assistance with operational and life issues, professional development, mentoring, business and connecting/networking opportunities, and support with nominating for awards and attaining board positions.
Entrepreneur Memberships are offered in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth. High level, experienced and accomplished businesswomen Facilitate each membership group and members are personally assigned based on their experience, industry sector and personal and professional needs.
Entrepreneur memberships are available in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
Successful high profile businesswomen who are also on local and national boards facilitate Entrepreneur memberships including Kelly Jamieson, Kylie Bishop and Fiona Dorman in Adelaide; Dr Louise Mahler in Melbourne; Fiona Shand and in Sydney and Annettte Watkins in Perth.
Meet Adelaide Entrepreneur Member Sheree Sullivan of The Udder Delights Group who tells about the support and value she has received from being a BCD Entrepreneur member for a number of years whilst her business went through an amazing transformation.
To hear direct from other BCD members, take a look at our member video testimonials as they share the value and benefits of their BCD membership journey.
Entrepreneur Members meet for three hours 10 times a year, to share challenges and issues, opportunities and networks, set goals and be held accountable.
Meet Adelaide Executive Member Marie Sulda, Kaliedoscopic Travel, who won a 2016 Scholarship and has seen first hand the power of the peer mentoring.
Members are placed into a group of a maximum 10 business women – each from a different and non-conflicting industry sector – providing a powerful round table peer group sounding board.
BCD Entrepreneur Membership Includes:
- 10 x 3 hour peer mentoring sessions each year
- Facilitation of peer mentoring sessions by a highly skilled, respected and experienced businesswoman that include Kelly Jamieson, Kylie Bishop and Fiona Dorman in Adelaide; Dr Louise Mahler and Ricky Nowak in Melbourne; Fiona Shand and Babette Bensoussan in Sydney and Annettte Watkins in Perth
- Opportunity to discuss professional and personal challenges and strategies in a supportive women’s forum
- Unlimited access to national guest speaker sessions that deliver practical professional and personal management tools and skills. Guest speaker topics range from Personal Branding, Leadership Development, Business Planning, Succession Planning, Marketing for SMEs, Networking, Managing Difficult Personalities, Resilience and more
- Assignment of an accountability partner to assist with goal monitoring and progress
- Exclusive invitations to National Connexions networking events. With highly sought after guest speakers, Connexions Events include canapé’s and premium wines coupled with outstanding networking opportunities
- Exclusive invitations to BCD member only networking events
- Access to a national network of businesswomen
- Listing on BCD Board Direct – Directory of board ready businesswomen
- Access to unpublished Board and Executive appointments
- Profile listing on BCD national membership directory
- Assistance, support and encouragement to nominate for business awards such as the Telstra BusinessWomens Awards
- Exclusive opportunities to build networks amongst high profile business men and women
- Exclusive invitations to high profile networking events
- Opportunity to be featured on BCD Social Media channels to assist with personal branding
- Access to BCD member only website portal including forum, resources, member directory and member only events
- Exclusive BCD starter pack upon joining
- *Coming soon – access to exclusive online learning portal
Members of behind closed doors Entrepreneurs are provided with:
- Access to a confidential business owners support network
- Opportunities to expand and broaden networks and business relationships
- An avenue for appropriate, challenging, cross industry, experiential learning from a group of outstanding business people
- A virtual board scenario where issues/challenges can be tabled with a high calibre, invaluable and diverse sounding board, in a strictly confidential environment
- Professional development sessions to extend members personally and professionally
- Opportunity to keep abreast of legislation, executive and directors issues and challenges, governance and best practice
“We need to unlock a vital source of growth that can power our economics in the decades to come. And that vital source of growth is women.”
- Ten sessions per annum, February to November (membership can commence any time throughout the year – there is no specific intake dates).
- Three hours over a light lunch from 12.00pm to 3.00pm OR with afternoon tea 2pm – 5pm
- Venue: CBD/City fringe location
- Each Group is capped at 10 members
- Investment – Minimum 12 month membership payable monthly or annually. Contact us today for details on how you can start your BCD journey today.