BCD Executive Over Dinner Membership
behind closed doors Executive Over Dinner is a membership exclusively for high level businesswomen to expand their knowledge and share their vast amount of business experience within their peer group. The Executive Over Dinner Membership was formed for executive women so that they could speak openly and honestly about current and emerging issues businesswomen are faced with everyday, with a group of like-minded women.
Driven by demand from “time poor” Executives, the Over Dinner sessions were formed as an alternative the Executive Membership.
Unique Peer Group Mentoring
How often do you have the opportunity to sit down with your business peers – people who have walked in your shoes, who can offer constructive, unbiased feedback and a different perspective to solving the most challenging leadership issues? BCD Executive Member meetings are not another networking event, it is a peer working session where real business issues are tackled by tapping into the powerhouse knowledge in the room to generate new insights, ideas and solutions.
Members support each other to be more effective in their executive and business roles and provide the tools to expand and grow to the benefit of their organisation. This is time invested outside of the business thinking about the business on a strategic level and can deliver insights and “light bulb” moments as well as offering assistance with operational and life issues, professional development, mentoring, business and connecting/networking opportunities, and support with executive roles and attaining board positions.
Executive Over Dinner memberships are available in Adelaide (Vileroy Restaurant Kensington), Sydney (Sir Stamford Circular Quay) and Melbourne (Stamford Plaza Melbourne).
The key objective of this highly effective membership is to maximise the performance of businesswomen and directors and/or chairs. Leading Australian businesswomen who hold key board directorships locally, nationally and internationally, facilitate each group including Donny Walford and Dr Louise Mahler.
Meet Adelaide Executive Facilitator the Hon Karlene Maywald who tells us why she has been a part of BCD for so many years.
BCD Executive Over Dinner membership includes:
- 8 x 3 hour peer mentoring sessions held every six weeks; February to November
- Facilitation of peer mentoring sessions by a highly skilled, respected and experienced businesswoman including Dr Louise Mahler and Donny Walford
- Opportunity for appropriate, challenging, Executive and Board level, cross industry, experiential learning from a group of outstanding business people
- A virtual Board scenario where issues/challenges can be tabled with a high calibre, invaluable and diverse sounding board, in a strictly confidential environment
- Professional development sessions to extend members personally and professionally
- Unlimited access to national guest speaker sessions that deliver practical professional and personal management tools and skills.
- Assignment of an accountability partner to assist with goal monitoring and progress
- Exclusive invitations to National Connexions networking events. With highly sought after guest speakers, Connexions Events include canapé’s and premium wines coupled with outstanding networking opportunities
- Exclusive invitations to BCD member only networking events
- Access to a national network of businesswomen
- Listing on BCD Board Direct – Directory of board ready businesswomen
- Access to unpublished Board and Executive appointments
- Profile listing on BCD national membership directory
- Exclusive opportunities to build networks amongst high profile business men and women
- Exclusive invitations to high profile networking events
- Opportunity to be featured on BCD Social Media channels to assist with personal branding
- Access to BCD member only website portal including forum, resources, member directory and member only events
- Exclusive BCD starter pack upon joining
- *Coming soon – access to exclusive online learning portal
‘The case for greater gender balance is obvious for Australian leaders. The opportunity to leverage untapped talent, and the productivity imperative, means that gender should be on the national agenda for years to come. There is just no justification for not…“getting in the game”.’
Mike Smith, ANZ
BCD Executive Over Dinner Membership Framework
- Eight sessions per annum, every six weeks; February to November
- Three hours over dinner 6pm to 9pm
- Venue: Adelaide (Vileroy Restaurant Kensington), Sydney (Sir Stamford Circular Quay) and Melbourne (Stamford Plaza Melbourne).
- Each Group capped at 12 members
- Investment – Minimum 12 month membership payable monthly or annually. Contact us today for details on how you can start your BCD journey today.