Not for Profit and NGO organisations play a vital role in our society and are the social fabric that holds our community together. 2019 Applications for behind closed doors Executive NFP Scholarship in Adelaide will open 11 June 2019 and closed 16 July 2019.
The behind closed doors Executive Not for Profit and NGO scholarships offer Executive women in the sector the opportunity to further expand and challenge their current leadership and business practices to further enhance the economic, social, cultural and environmental wellbeing of our society.
You must be in full time employment with a NFP/NGO to be eligible to receive this Scholarship.
The scholarships take the form of an annual membership in the behind closed doors Executive membership valued at $7,500 plus GST.
Congratulations to 2019 recipient
- Adelaide Liz O’Connell Read more
Congratulations to 2018 recipients
- Adelaide: Rebecca Cunningham Read more..
Congratulations to 2017 recipients
- Adelaide: Cathie Brown and Kate Rush Read more….
- Melbourne: Jill Roche and Anne Holland Read more….
- Perth: Caroline Watt and Tania Cecconi Read more…..
- Sydney: Joanne Mansfeild and Meaghan Heard Read more….
BCD Executive Membership
behind closed doors Executive is a membership exclusively for high level businesswomen to expand their knowledge and share their vast amount of business experience within their peer group.
The Executive Membership was formed for executive women so that they could speak openly and honestly about current and emerging issues businesswomen are faced with everyday, with a group of like-minded women.
Unique Peer Group Mentoring
How often do you have the opportunity to sit down with your business peers – people who have walked in your shoes, who can offer constructive, unbiased feedback and a different perspective to solving the most challenging leadership issues? BCD Executive Member meetings are not another networking event, it is a peer working session where real business issues are tackled by tapping into the powerhouse knowledge in the room to generate new insights, ideas and solutions.
Members support each other to be more effective in their executive and business roles and provide the tools to expand and grow to the benefit of their organisation. This is time invested outside of the business thinking about the business on a strategic level and can deliver insights and “light bulb” moments as well as offering assistance with operational and life issues, professional development, mentoring, business and connecting/networking opportunities, and support with executive roles and attaining board positions.
Visit our Executive Membership page for further details.
The behind closed doors Executive membership is designed for high level businesswomen and leaders of Not for Profit/NGO organisations.
To be eligible, you must currently be
- employed in an executive leadership role (i.e. CEO, Managing Director, and General Manager) with a not for profit in Adelaide and can demonstrate:
• An ability to develop and maintain the sustainability, efficiency and effectiveness of a Not for Profit/NGO organisation
• Innovative and progressive leadership
• A high level of integrity and positive value
• Why the scholarship will benefit you
• How the scholarship will benefit your organisation
Finalists must be
- Open to receiving publicity for participating in/receiving the Scholarship
- Available for finalist interviews – Monday 29 July 2019
- Available to attend the announcement networking event – Tuesday 6 August 2019 5:30-7:30pm.
- Able to attend monthly meetings based in the city/city fringe
To apply for the behind closed doors Executive scholarship you must complete the online application form or request a copy of the form from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to nominate a business woman who would benefit from a behind closed doors scholarship, please provide their name, business and contact details. Submit your nomination via email to email@example.com
Upon receipt of written applications, a shortlist of six finalists will be invited to attend a 30 minute panel interview.
- Tuesday 11 June 2019 Scholarship Applications Open for Adelaide.
- Tuesday 16 July 2019 Scholarship Applications Close for Adelaide.
- Monday 29 July 2019 Scholarship Judging interviews. Applicants must be available on this date for a 30 minute panel interview in Adelaide.
- Tuesday 6 August 2019 Scholarship Announcement. Applicants must be available on this date to attend networking event 5:30-7:30pm.
For any enquiries, please contact behind closed doors on 08 8333 4303 or firstname.lastname@example.org