BCD Executive Over Dinner – Quarterly Wellness with Dr Sally Rundle
behind closed doors Executive Over Dinner is a membership exclusively for high level businesswomen. Driven by demand from “time poor” Executives, the Over Dinner sessions were formed as an alternative to the Executive Membership.
The Quarterly Wellness Sessions are facilitated by Dr Sally Rundle, Consultant, Facilitator and Coach. The three hour over dinner wellness sessions are themed on the topics of wellbeing, stress and performance.
Session 1 – Physical Energy Strategies
Wednesday 6 March 2019 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Your physical body is your foundation for wellbeing. Review and refresh how you are nourishing your physical body and taking care of your energy. Explore the latest research and strategies for maintaining healthy physical habits for nutrition, sleep, exercise and hydration. Find contemporary ways for upgrading your physical verve using the latest technology, health practices and know-how.
Session 2 – Emotional Energy Strategies
Wednesday 26 June 2019 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Strengthen your ability to uncover resilience in any situation. Learn healthier and more adaptive ways to recover from disappointment, difficulty and life’s challenges. Access practical know-how and resources to grow and strengthen your inner resilience and emotional evenness and be able to cope when things get uncertain and tough.
Session 3 – Cognitive Energy Strategies
Wednesday 4 September 2019 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Sustaining clarity and mental focus is one of the biggest challenges in our current working environments. Learn different ways of protecting and renewing your mental energy. Engage with the latest research from neuroscience, mindfulness and energy psychology that can help you to manage stress better, prioritise and recover your mental balance to be at your best.
Session 4 – Healthy Brains
Wednesday 11 December 2019 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Quantum physics shows us that everything is energy. Our bodies have a unique energy signature that shifts and changes in response our outer and inner worlds. Taking care of our subtle energy body is a key to flourishing and feeling that we are living life to the full. Drawing on the emerging field of energy medicine and healing, this session provides innovative techniques that you can use in everyday life to keep your energy ‘humming’, re-energise self and your family!
BCD Executive Over Dinner Wellness membership includes:
- 4 x 3 hour sessions
- Two course Dinner with wine at Chianti Restaurant
- Unlimited access to national guest speaker sessions that deliver practical professional and personal management tools and skills.
- Exclusive invitations to National Connexions networking events. With highly sought after guest speakers, Connexions Events include canapé’s and premium wines coupled with outstanding networking opportunities
- Exclusive invitations to BCD member only networking events
- Access to a national network of businesswomen
- Listing on BCD Board Direct – Directory of board ready businesswomen
- Access to unpublished Board and Executive appointments
- Profile listing on BCD national membership directory
- Exclusive opportunities to build networks amongst high profile business men and women
- Exclusive invitations to high profile networking events
- Access to BCD member only website portal including forum, resources, member directory and member only events
- Exclusive BCD starter pack upon joining
BCD Executive Over Dinner Membership Framework
- Four sessions per annum
- Three hours over dinner 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Venue: Adelaide (Chianti Restaurant)
- Capped at 12 members
- Contact us today for details on how you can start your BCD journey today.